It's a BOY!!!!!

Jul 20, 2015

Things have evened up in the Wayne household! Last Monday, in the early hours of the morning, we welcomed a new baby boy into our family. We think he is the cutest, sweetest thing we have ever seen. 




Lincoln Scott arrived Monday July 13th at 2:29am, 15 minutes after we got to the hospital. There were multiple moments when I was sure he was going to be born in the car. Though we had a few bouts of false labour in the days leading up to his arrival, his actual labour and birth were fast and furious... which I hope is not an indicator of what his personality will be like as he grows!

Both Sunshine and Beebs were in the delivery room to welcome their new brother, with my best friend KJ as their chaperone. The stars aligned and one of my closest friends was working at the hospital that night and was able to be Lincoln's nurse. Though chaotic, his birth was absolutely perfect.

I am excited to get his birth story typed up, but it hasn't happened yet. Since he is already a week old, I figured it was time to post that he has arrived, and the birth story can come later. We love our little Shark Bait and can hardly remember what our family was like without him!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear more about what it was like having the girls in the room. It's an idea I've toyed with, because I plan on this being my last delivery, and therefore my last chance to have them there. But I realize my view of childbirth as beautiful, amazing, and miraculous, might be a little different to a small child. I'm not a screamer, and I would keep them near my head, so I don't think it would be too traumatic. But...I'm still torn. I'd love to know details of how it went for you, discussions you had ahead of time, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sweetheart! He is beautiful and it sounds like an amazing experience. Whenever you have time, we really need to chat and catch up. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs