Shark Bait | Five Months Old

Jan 5, 2016


I've fallen a bit behind on life again... the holidays got really crazy, but now all that hoopla has died down and I'm so ready to get caught up on our blog and housework and other projects... like Shark Bait's monthly photos. Ü I have been good at taking the photos... just not as quick to edit them and add text. 

So here is Shark Bait at five months old. He's been five months old for about three weeks now, so expect to see his six month photo here shortly. Assuming I can get myself back on track! I can't believe it's been almost six months since he arrived... I am so incredibly grateful to have him in our family. He brings so much joy to our home and I truly feel blessed to be his mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs