I'm Ba-ack!

Jul 24, 2014

Hi! I'm Claire. The author of this blog. You might not recognize me as I've been MIA for 6, 7 (!!!!) weeks, but I promise it is with good reason. June and July have been an absolute whirlwind of activity and things have only just started to slow down. The good news is, we have a relatively low key next few weeks. The bad news is, Sunshine starts school on August 6th and I start my second year of teaching preschool on the 12th, soooooo, things are going to just get hectic again. I had great intentions of being all caught up on my blogging before the wee ones and I headed to Utah for our annual summer road trip, but that didn't happen. Now I'm just hoping and praying I can get kind of, sort of, somewhat caught up before the busyness of the school year sets in.

So settle in, because here comes a whole lotta end of the school year, Utah road trip, Pioneer trekking, summer fun blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs