Meeting The New Babe | My 20 Week Ultrasound

May 13, 2015

February 9th 2015 was a very exciting day... we were all able to "meet" the new baby via ultrasound. It was amazing! No matter how many times I do this, the 20 week ultrasound always blows me away. I love the images of the tiny little spine, the fuzzy profile and even the slightly creepy skull view. The ultrasound went great and the tech said everything looked perfect. At that point, the baby was even measuring on the big side... but of course, that can always change.

The timing of the ultrasound worked out perfectly... I was pretty sure I wanted to announce our new baby in the kiddos annual Valentine's Day photo. When I took their pictures, I did a few including the ultrasound photo and a few without. Ultimately, we decided to go ahead and make things public, which was a huge relief to me as I was 21 weeks and a little tired of wearing sweaters and scarves to hide my growing bump. Ü






Little tootsies

Tiny fist bump

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs