First Grade, First Grade!

Aug 8, 2013

Yesterday was the first day of school for our district, and being that I am a proud, camera-carrying member of the mamarazzi, that meant lots of pictures! I even set my alarm for earlier than we needed to be up so I had plenty of time to get Sunshine ready to leave and still take pictures as well. It's a disease, folks. I'm addicted to my camera!

But look at how cute these pictures are!

For comparison sake, I'll start with Sunshine's "first day of Kindergarten" photo, then post the ones from yesterday. I cannot believe I have a first grader. I still feel 17, so the idea of having a child who is 6 and is old enough to be in first grade pretty much blows my mind. She's so grown up!! When did that happen!? 


Look how little she was! Her backpack is half her size!! She has definitely grown a lot in the past year.

I wanted a group shot, but this is as close as I got. Pretty much sums up life these days!

First day of 1st grade | August 7, 2013

Isn't she beautiful!?

Beebs needed her picture taken too Ü

Such a big girl sitting at her own desk! I've already explained to her how important it is to keep her desk clean and organized... she's my mini me and I remember the monstrosity that was my desk in elementary school!!

One of her besties from last year. I am so grateful that Sunshine is in the same class as her three best friends from last year!


3 comments:

  1. Seeing these little ones makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so grown up from last year!! Crazy how that happens without us even realizing it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love the one with your little guy crawling away!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs