Shark Bait | Eleven Months and One Year

Aug 17, 2016



So somehow, I never posted Shark Bait's 11 month photo. (Who am I kidding... somehow? I know how! It's because I'm so darn far behind on keeping this updated!) But anyway. I did his 11 month photo forever ago. And I took his one year photo within a day or two of his birthday. And now, he is 13 months old and I am finally getting them posted. Enjoy Ü



Now, since the info on his one year photo is already a month outdated, let me fill you in on a few things that have changed. Shark Bait officially does not swaddle to sleep anymore. Insert sad face. But he made it a few days past his first birthday before he decided that ship had sailed. I thought Sunshine swaddled for a long time but he beat her out by a month. His additional teeth have popped through. Four molars, pretty much all at once. Poor baby! He handled it like a champ though. He still isn't walking or showing even the slightest bit of interest in doing so. He scoots around on his bum and he is fast, so really there is no need to walk at this point. He has started walking along furniture on occasion, so maybe he is getting closer... but honestly, I love that he doesn't walk yet, so he can take his sweet time! He is still a happy, smiley little guy. He still sleeps a LOT. He loves to play and have fun and chase after the dog and share his food with her. He is such a joy to have in our family and even though I am hugely in denial that he is our last and that he is growing up, it is fun to watch his little personality emerge. We are so glad this little guy is a part of our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs