School Spirit Week 2014

Mar 12, 2014

Last week was Spirit Week at Sunshine's school. It is kind of a big deal, since typically, the students at her school are required to wear uniforms every day (which I LOVE!). The exception to this is Spirit Week, so Sunshine was really excited to put a little more thought into her outfits each day than just pairing a red, white or blue polo shirt with her uniform bottoms.


Monday- Twin Day
Sunshine got to dress up with her friend Lydia from church


Tuesday- Career Day
Last year Sunshine went as a detective, like her daddy. This year, she wanted to be a farmer, with a pet chicken like mommy. I was so proud!

 Wednesday- Lucky in Love
The kiddos were instructed to wear pink or green in honour of Valentine's and St Patrick's day. We decided to do a little bit of both. (Sidenote- I SO love Sunshine's green pants. I wish she got to wear them a little bit more)

Thursday- Superhero Day
I figured I'd be whipping up a super hero cape Wednesday night, but Sunshine said she wanted to dress like her real hero- ME! Such a sweet girl. And doesn't she look just like me?

 Friday- Spirit Day
All Sunshine had to do Friday was wear school colours. We had fun coming up with a combination of red, white and blue that didn't include uniform clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs