Happy 1st Birthday, Man Cub!

Sep 25, 2013



Oh Man Cub,

I cannot believe your first birthday has already arrived. Today you are one year old. It is hard to believe a year has passed already, but then, I cannot remember life without you in it. You are such an important part of our family. How did we ever manage without you!?

Since the day you were born, you have been such a sweet and peaceful presence in our home. You are so easy going and happy, other than when you are teething, but who can blame you for that!? You've decided that the best way to get your teeth is in groups of 4 or more, so we don't blame you one bit for being a little crabby as you cut 4-8 teeth at a time. 

You adore your big sisters and in an effort to be just like them, you decided to walk at 10.5 months, and attempted to run at 11 months. Needless to say, you can hold your own already. You have definitely brought a new dynamic to our home with your love of balls and cars, your ability to get into anything and everything and your obsession with dirt and rocks. Raising a little boy has already proven itself to be quite different from raising your sisters. Different, but oh-so fun.

Before you arrived, I wasn't sure if I would know what to do with a boy. Now, I don't know what I would do without one. We have bonded in a special way that words cannot describe and I am so, so grateful to have you in our family. 

Happy first birthday little man. I love you more than you will ever know!

Love,
Mommy



1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs