Road Trip 2014 | The Ranch

Nov 14, 2014



One of our favourite places to visit in Utah is "The Ranch". The Ranch is an absolutely gorgeous property along the Provo River where my youngest sister worked as a ranch hand for a couple of summers. It is by far one of the most beautiful pieces of land I have ever walked on... mountain views to the north and east, trees to the south and the Provo River to the west. It is seriously breathtaking. The buildings on the property are constructed from the most beautiful stone... there are loads of flowers and enormous trees and fun gates and fences. There is a chance the property could go up for sale in the spring and it seriously makes my heart ache that there is no way in heaven or hell I could come up with the $5+ million it would cost to buy. I love that place!

And since there is a very high probability that I won't be able to use it for photos ever again, if the current owner does in fact sell, I am so glad that we were able to spend a few hours there while in Utah over the summer. And the updated portraits of my wee ones are just an added bonus.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs