Ten Years

Aug 12, 2015

Ten years ago today, inside the walls of the Mesa Arizona Temple, I became Mrs. Bruce Wayne. I can't believe it has already been 10 years. I remember our wedding day so vividly. It was scorching hot and I had on a heavy dress with a huge petticoat underneath, but I didn't notice the heat at all. I was so thrilled to be marrying the man of my dreams that I didn't even realize how hot it was until someone else commented on the heat after all was said and done. I couldn't stop grinning as we celebrated the beginning of our life together, a life that has ended up being far more wonderful than I ever could have imagined. 

We've come a long way in 10 years. There have been ups and downs, trials and heartache mixed with the greatest of blessings. There are times we drive each other crazy, but through it all, we love each other deeply. There is no one else in the world I would rather spend eternity with and I am so grateful that Bruce chose me. 

2005

2006
2007
2008

2009

2010

2011

2012

2013
2014
2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs